This dish is easy to cook and it is so delicious with rice or potatoes!
All my recipes are for two servings.
If you cook for four people, you can double everything except the spices. With spices it is best to taste how much is needed. Always taste while you cook.
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 7 chicken inner fillets (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 1 shallot (cut into wedges)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small can / tin of mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste (medium hot)
- 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 6 green olives
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 arugula leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup of water mixed with 1 tbsp chicken broth (concentrate)
How to prepare:
Take a non-stick pan (2” high sides) and warm it up to medium heat. Add oil, chicken, onion and mushrooms.
Cook for 4 minutes and stir occasionally. Add salt, chili, olives and dried Italian herbs. Lower the temperature to medium low. Add turmeric, water mixed with chicken broth (concentrate), chopped arugula and the bay leaves. Cook for 4 minutes. Remove the bay leaves. Enjoy with cooked rice or potatoes.