If you love smoked salmon and lots of juicy, delicious taste, this dish is made for you!
All my recipes are for two servings.
- 8 new potatoes
- 10 oz / 300 g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small can / tin of mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of Roasted Garlic Pepper
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml lettuce slices
- 1 small can / tin of white asparagus
- 2 teaspoons of green pesto
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper (salt-free)
- 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 scallion (spring onion)
- 2 tbsp lingonberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili paste
How to prepare:
Cook the potatoes until they are soft.
Cut the mushrooms in half or into slices. Cut the smoked salmon fillet in half.
Take a non-stick pan and heat it up to medium heat. Add the olive oil and the mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally. Season with salt and roasted garlic pepper.
Divide the potatoes and the lettuce slices between two plates. Divide the salmon between the plates. Season the salmon with lemon pepper. Cut the scallion into thin slices and add them to the plates. Add the asparagus on the plates and season with dried Italian herbs.
Divide the berries between the plates. Cut the tomatoes into halves and divide them between the plates. Season with pesto.
Add a little chili paste on the potatoes.