This is a healthy and delicious lunch filled with vitamins and minerals.
All my recipes are for 2 servings
- 1 salmon fillet (7 oz / 200 g) skinless, pin-boned
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (salt free)
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) low-fat créme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) peeled, cooked shrimp in brine
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp leek slices
- 2 tbsp watercress
- 2 radishes
- 4 twists from the Pasta Rossa spice grinder (you can find this online)
- 14 blueberries (or more)
- 10 raspberries
How to prepare:
Wash the tomatoes, the radishes, the leek and the watercress. Slice the radish and the leek. Cut the tomatoes in half. Divide all except the watercress between two plates. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil and pasta rossa spice. Divide the crème fraiche between the two plates, next to the vegetables.
Cut the salmon fillet in half lengthwise and cut the slices into cubes. Take a non-stick pan and cook the salmon in olive oil on medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn the cubes once every minute. Season with salt and lemon pepper. Add the salmon cubes on the crème fraiche. Add shrimp and watercress. Season with Italian herbs. Add a lemon slice on each plate. Decorate with blueberries and raspberries.