This dish is a lovely choice for lunch.
All my recipes are for 2 servings
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) shell pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt for the pasta water
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup (120 ml) peeled, cooked, large shrimp
- 1 cup lettuce, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 6 twists from Pasta Rossa spice grinder (or use lemon pepper and dried thyme)
- ½ cup (120 ml) blueberries
- ¼ red onion
- 1 scallion
- 4 tbsp parmesan flakes
- Balsamic glaze (I use figs or Italian herbs)
How to prepare:
If you use frozen shrimp, take the shrimp to room temperature 1-2 hours before cooking this dish. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Wash the lettuce and slice it thinly. Divide the slices between two plates. Season with olive oil and lemon pepper. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones. Cut the fruit into chunks. Divide the avocado chunks between the plates. Season with 4 twists from the Pasta Rossa spice grinder.
Add the parmesan flakes on the avocado. Peel and cut the onion and the scallion into thin slices. Add these on the avocado.
Drain the pasta when it is cooked and add the pasta on the plates. Season with 2 twists from the Pasta Rossa spice grinder. Add the shrimp and the blueberries on the pasta and season with lovely balsamic glaze.