If you love salmon, potatoes and blueberries, this exotic dish is for you. This dish has tons of flavor and lots of vitamins. The capers and green pesto give extra lovely flavor to the fish. This dish is quite easy to do!
All my recipes are for two servings.
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk (any milk you love, or test oat milk sometimes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt for the potatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 10 oz (280 g) salmon fillet without skin
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or sunflower oil is a great choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt for the fish
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 10 small capers
- 1 teaspoon green pesto
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) blueberries
- 10 mini plum or cherry tomatoes
How to prepare:
Peel and cut the potatoes into halves and cook them until soft. Pour the water from the pot and add salt and milk, and mash the potatoes. Peel and cut the carrot into ¼-inch (6 mm) slices and cook them until soft. Cut the salmon fillet in half and cook with oil on medium heat, using a non-stick pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Season the fish with salt, lemon pepper and dried tarragon.
Divide the mashed potatoes between two plates and decorate with carrot slices. Add 1 fish fillet per plate. Sprinkle lemon juice on the salmon. Decorate with fresh thyme leaves, capers, green pesto, blueberries and tomatoes.
This dish is full of flavor and vitamins. And the dish is a joy to the eye and the taste buds!